The attorneys of Denton Navarro Rocha Bernal & Zech, P.C., provide vigorous defense of lawsuits against public and quasi-public government entities as well as individuals representing those agencies. We represent city commissions, city councils, county commissions, housing authorities and other governmental bodies in both state and federal court.
Our lawyers provide a value-oriented approach to civil litigation that capitalizes on our knowledge of the legal system and a relationship of respect with most plaintiff attorneys. We treat every matter as unique and tailor a creative solution to the exact circumstances of each case.
Denton Navarro Rocha Bernal & Zech, P.C., has successfully represented clients against all types of labor and employment claims, civil rights claims and the Texas Tort Claims Act, including:
- Civil rights violations involving wrongful arrest, use of excessive force or other police officer misconduct
- Retaliation against “whistleblowers”
- Employment discrimination under Title VII and Chapter 21 of the Texas Labor Code (national origin, race, religion, sex or age)
- Sexual harassment or other types of workplace harassment
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
- Wrongful terminations
- Violation of employees’ First Amendment rights
- Violation of civil rights under Section 1983 of the RICO legislation
In addition to representing governmental bodies, we also defend individual council members, commissioners, public administrators and elected officials who represent government entities in Texas.
Proactive Legal Counsel
At Denton Navarro Rocha Bernal & Zech, P.C., we are not merely attorneys; we are also counselors at law. This means that we take proactive measures to help clients avoid future problems and conflicts. When a municipality retains our firm in a harassment suit, for instance, we not only handle the current lawsuit but we also educate the client on how to understand the situation’s subtext and meet any similar challenges in a more effective manner.
Call To Discuss Representation
To consult with one of our experienced attorneys about litigation concerns, please contact us at one of our four offices: San Antonio (210-227-3243), Rio Grande Valley (956-421-4904), Austin (512-279-6431) or Texas Gulf Coast (832-632-2102).