Creative Representation For Governmental Entities

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. City Attorney And Counsel
  4.  » Land Use And Planning

Experienced In Resolving Land Use And Planning Matters

Drawing upon extensive experience in governmental law, the lawyers of Denton Navarro Rodriguez Bernal Santee & Zech, P.C., handle a wide variety of land use and planning issues. Our attorneys regularly give continuing legal education presentations at The University of Texas’ land use conferences. In addition, we have successfully defended land use cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Providing City, County And Housing Authorities With Knowledgeable Guidance

Denton Navarro Rodriguez Bernal Santee & Zech, P.C., is available to offer counsel and representation to local government entities on a broad array of land use issues, including:

  • Annexation
  • Land zoning and platting
  • Condemnation and eminent domain
  • Easements and rights of way
  • Historic preservation
  • Regulatory issues
  • Deed restrictions and subdivision controls
  • Impact fee ordinances
  • Municipal powers of exaction
  • Economic development agreements
  • Transit-oriented development
  • Chapter 380 agreements
  • Development agreements in lieu of annexation
  • Texas Local Government Code Chapter 245
  • Environmental impact and natural resources
  • Water regulation

With a strong commitment to integrity and a focus on establishing personal connections with our clients, our law firm represents governmental entity clients before legislative and advisory boards, commissions and councils during the comprehensive planning process and beyond. We understand land use regulatory issues and review standards, and we help clients navigate the complex case law requirements and comply with all statutory requirements.

Dedicated Counsel For Texas Government Entities

Our firm is exclusively dedicated to providing professional, progressive representation and legal guidance to governmental entities. We have offices in San Antonio (210-227-3243), Rio Grande Valley (956-421-4904), Austin (512-279-6431) or Texas Gulf Coast (832-632-2102). To discuss how we may be of service, please call the office that is most convenient to you.