Routinely Negotiating Deals On Behalf Of Cities And Counties
The negotiation process between public agencies and labor unions is often adversarial and suspicious. At the law firm of Denton Navarro Rocha Bernal & Zech, P.C., we provide a different approach to collective bargaining, employment law and labor relations in the public sector. Our thorough knowledge of employment law and our dedication to finding solutions that benefit everyone usually result in more harmonious negotiations.
Our highly experienced lawyers represent government entities and employers in a broad spectrum of legal concerns, including matters relating to:
- Police and fire labor negotiations
- Employee wage and benefits disputes
- Contract grievances and arbitrations
- Misconduct and internal affairs investigations
- Disciplinary appeals and evidentiary hearings
- Claims of employment discrimination, wrongful termination, whistleblower retaliation, sexual harassment, etc.
Promoting Successful Relations And Resolutions
Although many of our attorneys are experienced trial attorneys, we work for solutions that do not involve litigation wherever possible. We draw our extensive experience in arbitration to find creative, cost-effective resolutions that work for all parties.
Learn How Our Approach Can Benefit Your City
We invite you to schedule a consultation to discuss how we can help. From our offices in San Antonio, Rio Grande Valley, Austin and Texas Gulf Coast we serve municipalities across Texas.